FujiFIlm instax Mini 9 shoots and instantly prints credit card sized photos that can be passed around, viewed and shared right away anywhere, anytime. There are many ways and occasions to have fun with the Mini 9, such as at weddings, parties, high school proms, nights out on the town as well as everyday scenes and self-portraits. You can also get creative and craft personalized gifts, make a collage with images of friends and favorite places or use the photos for creative and decorating projects around the house.
The INSTAX® Mini 9 also works with all INSTAX Mini film packs, including the latest INSTAX Mini Monochrome film that opens up new artistic options, and adds more ways to have fun using INSTAX cameras. The possibilities with INSTAX are endless!
Instax MINI Film
The instax mini film brings you instant credit card-sized prints you can show and tell. Using professional high-quality film technology (as you’d expect from Fujifilm), the memories that you print will transport you right back into that moment.
Inspired by fashion and beauty shots, the high-key mode will have you effortlessly saying goodbye to shadowy photos. Set the dial, take a picture and watch as your softer, brighter photos appear.
Brightness Adjustment Dial
The Instax mini 9 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp.Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp.
- Indoors, Night: ƒ/12.7
- Cloudy, Shade: ƒ/16
- Sunny, Slightly cloudy: ƒ/22
- Sunny and bright: ƒ/32
Close-up lens attachment
Close-up shooting up to 35 cm away is possible.
The mini 9 has the answer to taking the perfect selfie – a selfie mirror and a close-up lens attachment. Positioned right next to the lens, the selfie mirror makes framing your selfie easy, even at arms length.
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Film "instax mini"
- Picture size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: 0.6m ~ ∞ infinity
- Shutter Shutter speed: fixed at 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding out: Automatic
- Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries)
- Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m
- Auto power off time: 5 min.
- Power Supply:
- Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Capacity: 100 shots (Approximately 10 instax mini film packs with new AA batteries)
- Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)